In the last 12 months, the Fund has acquired 9 logistic assets and 2 building plots for a total commercial area of over 260.000 square meters.
The Closed-End Real Estate Alternative Investment Fund (FIA) “Thunder II” managed by Kryalos SGR, specialized in logistics real estate investments, has acquired a property with a GLA of approximately 45,000 square meters located in Fizzonasco (Milan) and entirely leased to a 3PL operator active at national and European level.
Since the launch of the fund, which took place in February 2020, Thunder II fund has acquired a total of 9 real estate complexes, all entirely leased, and 2 building plots for a total commercial area of over 260,000 square meters.
In particular, Thunder II Fund, in addition to the asset in Fizzonasco, acquired in 2020:
• a newly built property in Marzano (PV);
• the Aura portfolio consisting of 3 logistic assets, located respectively in Arluno (MI), Capriata (AL) and Concorezzo (MB), and 2 plots of land with building capacity in Capriata (AL ) and Terreno Isola (VR);
• a property located close to the A7 motorway, about 25 km from the center of Genoa;
• the Balboa portfolio consisting of two assets located respectively in Vignate (MI) and Monterotondo (RM);
• a property in Venaria (TO)
“Logistics – said Paolo Bottelli, CEO of Kryalos Sgr – represented for last year and will continue to represent also for 2021 a reference asset class for institutional investors, due to the interesting returns it offers and to the strong development and transformation of the distribution.”