The property is located in the center of Milan, near Piazza San Babila and Piazza Duomo, in a well-connected area. It consists of two buildings of which the main one overlooks Corso Europa, while the secondary one faces Via Durini. The main asset consists of seven floors above ground and two underground. The portion of the property owned by the Virtus fund includes an entrance area on the ground floor, the first and second floors, as well as part of the third floor and the basement for a GLA of 4,192 square meters. Built between 1953 and 1959 on a project by Luigi Caccia Dominioni, it will soon show the result of the renovation which also included the construction of a new entrance lobby inside the “Galleria Strasburgo”, a large and sinuous pedestrian crossing that connects Corso Europa with via Durini, embellished with the mosaic floor by Francesco Somaini and the elliptical skylight.
More details here.