Palazzo Sturzo is a building with office destination of use located in Rome, in piazzale Luigi Sturzo, belonging to Thesaurus Fund of Kryalos SGR. Completed in 1958, it was an important headquarters of “Democrazia Cristiana” from 1958 to 1992, then seat of the “Partito Popolare”. The property, a standing alone building composed of six floors above the ground and two floors below the ground of almost 10,000 sqm, has a conference room that can accommodate up to 300 people, a large arcade and three entrances, the main on Luigi Sturzo square and the other two on via dell’Urbanistica and on via dell’Astronomia.
Piazzale Luigi Sturzo
Real estate type