Information

Parco Fiore is a recently built Retail Park located in San Fior (TV) along the SS13 road connecting Treviso to Udine and Pordenone and therefore benefitting from high visibility. The Retail Park is composed by four different lots totaling 28,000 sqm of GLA, 17 retail units and 1,400 parking spaces. 80% of the Retail Park is fully-leased, while the remaining 20% is currently under development and will be completed within September 2018.

 

Fund
European Core Property Italy Fund
Address
VIA NAZIONALE, 86, SAN FIOR
GLA
28.000 sqm
Real estate type
Retail Park

Gallery